Thread: new here but not to lupus

Thanks

Smile new here but not to lupus

hi i am new to the site and i have had lupus since 1995 with kidney involement and i have had a rough time i mean i had a pumonlary embloism in 1996 and that was hard and then in 02 i had asubdural hematoma from the coumadin i was on for the blood clot in my lung and i know that i am currently having health issues im not sure what it is and drs dont know either well my liver is fine and my spleen is slightly bigger then before so i dont know what that means but my regualr dr is goingto talk to the rhemy well the NP that i see my rhemy left and i dont have a new one yet as i wont go to the one that is closer as i dont like that dr he wasnt very nice as he took phone callin the middle of my appointment and all. I know that i also have fibro on top of the lupus and i just looking for some people to help me understnad what is going on. i just know that i am married and i have a wonderful daughter that i call my little miracle that i wasnt supposed to have but i call her a miracle thanks Dawn

Thanks

Hi catlady04240, and welcome to WHL forum. Sorry you're having a time of it with lupus, and with a doc that talks on the phone with someone else. The least they could have done is excuse themselves, if it was something very important... What meds are you on for the lupus?
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome to our family!
    I am so sorry to hear that you have had to deal with so much and that you are facing so many issues with little help from your doctors. I am glad to hear that you will be finding a new doctor because the last thing that we need is to have to deal with an uncaring (and apparently uninterested) doctor!
    Many congratulations on your beautiful little miracle!
    We are here to help you in any way that we can. I am glad that you joined us and please feel free to ask any questions that you may have, to join in on any conversation or to start a conversation of your own. Welcome to our family, I am so glad that you are here.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!