Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it time for a new doctor?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

I love to hear that a doctor does a thorough job. they are often too quick to jump to the basic possabilities... and look no further. it is great that you have a name... without question .... for what has been going on with your body.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Thanks

Yes you know when I knew it was a possibility I took the idea of SLE very hard but now that I have the official diagnosis I am not as scared. I have actually embraced it and am relieved to know so now when I break out in hives and rashes instead of others fearing its contagious I can look at them proudly and say No it's Lupus. I did have a moment this week where I was sad. Because no matter what people say, the oh you will be ok I have to be realistic and remember there is always a possibility something may go wrong. Not to say it will, but why hype myself up that I can live a normal life but in reality sitting in the sun brings out the hives, rashes and swelling. But I am better now thy day is long and gone!