Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving back to Texas.

Thanks

We're in Houston so I understand. My daughter and her family are in Dallas. It gets brutally hot there but it gets much more humid and hot down here. So it's a pick your poison situation. With my raynaud's I couldn't live up north as much as I would love milder summers.

Glad you're comin home though. It's bad enough I only get to see my new grandbaby ever two or three months. I can't imagine going a year. Enjoy! And thank God for air conditioning.

Thanks

Thank you everyone for your thoughts on my move.

The kids and grandkids are very excited and so are we.
    I have got to tell you a little story.
    My grand daughter is 8 and the teacher had the kids write a little story. The theme was, : What was the best news you have ever gotten?
    Well, some kids wrote, " when my mom told me, that i am going to have a baby brother, one wrote," when my parents told me that we are going to Disney" and so on. My little sweetheart wrote" when my mom told me yesterday, that my Oma and Papa are moving back to Dallas, to be near us, they live in NY, which is far, far away from here and we only get to see them one time a year."
    My daughter read the story to me and I was crying my eyes out. BTW, she got an A for her story, because it was the most touching, according to the teacher.
    I can't wait to cuddle and kiss my babies. They are already making plans, to stay with as over the summer.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

"Out Of The Mouths Of Babes" so they say. That was a very touching story and I can understand your tears. I am getting excited for you (lol)

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!