Thread: husband with Lupus

Thanks

Default husband with Lupus

Hello im new here
    my husband has lupus been diagnosed for 4 yrs my daughter also has lupus also we are managing ok the emotional roler coaster of it all is probably the worse

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

hi and welcome. I am also a male, and have had lupus for about 35 years. it has only been diagnosed for the past 4. there is also a few other males who frequent here..... maybe your husband may like to join, we are here to support all of your family.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Thanks

Hi hello. I'm also a husband with lupus. I dont' get to do too much with my two boys, which makes things difficult from a "dad" point of view. I do not want to imagine one of my boys having lupus. That would stress me even more. How old is your daughter? How many "bad doctor" stories does your husband have? Things like "... but you're a man, and men don't get lupus." or maybe a "... if you do have lupus, it's always milder in the male."
    Last edited by jmail; 05-04-2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: my spell-check is out of service...
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

WOW I couldn't imagine having your husband and daughter having lupus. I'm sorry thats got to be stressful for you because your the primary caregiver for them since your healthy. I'm always interested in hearing from non lupus family members POV so feel free to vent on here.