Thread: Sore feet - like really really sore!

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Sore feet - like really really sore!

Prior to starting the plaquenil, MTX and steroids, I had sore feet as though someone had hit them with a hammer, the sides of my heels hurt, my toes hurt and it is agony to walk. The steroids, MTX and plaquenil sorted that out at first but after an attempt to reduce the preds from 5mgs to 4mgs as I am having weight issues as in I cant get my weight down, well this triggered a bad flare - who would have thought 1mg would have made that much difference, I am now back up to 5mgs and have been on steroids for over a year now with no break.

My lungs are so dry and painful, I am getting breathless as well and the MTX doesnt seem to be working now and I am unable to increase it as I am only just tolerating the dose I am on.

What I would like to ask is that do any of you get foot pain? I dont get anything on the sole of my feet, just the sides of my heel and my toes and my ankles swell up.

Not sure if it is an AI issue but either way, I could cry. Rheumy is not sure if there is a lupus overlap with the sjogrens but what I do know is that I never knew my joints could hurt so much.

Thank you in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corella For This Useful Post:

Sammy (04-28-2013)