Thread: Flare or flu?

Thanks

Default Flare or flu?

Since Friday night I have been running a low grade temp off and on and have major chills. My body aches so bad just the water in the shower was hurting my skin. my joints are achy. I slept all day yesterday and called out sick today. Zero appetite and nauseated. I posted below about hives which I still have mostly on my hip. I've recently switched meds as mentioned in previous thread. Could this be simply the flu or possibly a flare from switching meds? I'm also curious is it safe to take immunosuppressants while running a fever? Always on the weekend! Thanks.

Thanks

I'd call the doc's line, and talk with them. Hives and fever should be discussed.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

Still not sure but I'm feeling better still tired. Had a blood draw some things were off. Some things starting to drop. Could be from med change other then fever and body aches no other sign of the flu. Went ahead with the increase in med (myfortic) but if I feel bad again like I did to call in right away. Next blood draw in 3 weeks. Hives have stopped mouth sores returned. Small patches of petechia returning. Funny you don't know what you got till its gone meaning the cellcept as I was feeling better as far as lupus goes the side effects were bad. One thing I have noticed is my taste has changed. I live in the coffee capital of the US and I can't drink it. It tastes terrible. I suppose its not good for me anyway. I did read it is a side effect of the myfortic. I ordered a blender a Blentec can't wait to get it. I'm hoping with some diet changes more fruits and veggies ( raw juice ) along with my meds I will start to see improvement.