Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celcept

Thanks

Hi Abby.
    I've been taking something called spatone. It's just water which naturally has iron in it so it absorbs well and also causes no side effects. Of course I have to take it separately to everything else...lol...the drug timetable can be interesting!
    The fatigue has been worse than I have ever known it, just debilitating, but it's easing off now thank goodness!

Does anyone find that the cellcept affects their sleep? My rheumy said that it causes nightmares. I didn't pay much attention to him as that can be normal with my amitriptyline, but I am dreaming very very vividly. I don't feel very rested when it's bad.

Love to all.
    Jx

Thanks

I never had nightmares on cellcept. In fact, the cellcept is one that I don't notice any side effects from... Except feeling better.
    I did have horrible problems with amitriptyline & sleep. I stopped that one really quickly because of it . Switched over to Cymbalta and got noticibly better in 3 months to where I could even ween off the Cymbalta. Good luck finding the right combo of drugs for you.