Thread: Hello, Everyone.

Thanks

Red face Hello, Everyone.

I'm so happy to have found this Forum. I'm from Florida. Have been dealing with fatigue, pain, rosacea, embarrassing flushing, and going from one Dr. Of course there are tests and tests and they are almost always inconclusive.
    I've been diagnosed with low thyroid, on meds; high blood pressure, heart valves (mvp and tricuspid) regurgitaion. Reumatologist says I "may have relapsing polychondritis, cutaneous lupus. No meds yet.
    I've had one knee replacement and need the other replaced, but really don't want to have it done. I still have pain in the knee that was replaced and at times, have diffculty with stiffness.
    I have three ruptured disks in my lumbar spine.
    I'm so tired of having people comment on my red face and ears. I go from being very pale to looking like a lobster after being in boiling water. I know some of the triggers, and do my best to avoid them, but sometimes it's impossible.
    It almost makes me want to "hide" in my home and never leave it.
    I'm waiting for results from echo-cardiogram to see whether I have pulmonary arterial hypertension.
    I had low rbc's and had to have two iron infusions last May. My rbc's are still on low side, but much improved over last year.
    Sorry to go on and on.
    Hope all of you are doing well. I'm hoping for a complete diagnosis and treatment plan. I'm tired of dealing with all these symptoms and not having any real help.
    janq

Thanks

Welcome to the WHL forum janq. Here's to hoping for some relief.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome.

I was wondering whether anyone here has also been diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. I'm presently having tests and my echo has indicated a possiblity. I see my pulmonologist Tuesday. Guess I'll find out what the next step is. I have a feeling it will be to have a right heart cath, or maybe a referral to a center where they specialize in ph.
    Thanks in advance for any responses.