Thread: Good lord this is ridiculous

Thanks

Default Good lord this is ridiculous

Okay went from the runs nausea and some vomiting on Cellcept 2000mg. One week on Myfortic the lowest dose 180mg 2 x a day and now I'm completely plugged up and I'm breaking out in hives. I am so sorry for the tmi but my bottom hurts soooo bad. What gives??? I have always been sensitive to meds but this is crazy. I took some stool softeners this morning and bought some Benadryl. I put a note in to the dr just waiting to hear back.

Thanks

Sounds very familiar... sorry for the troubles. I haven't done either of those meds, but have had simiilar issues "transitioning" with others. Has the doc gotten back with you? Hives are generally not a good side-effect, and have to be dealt with immediately.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jmail For This Useful Post:

tomcatsgirl (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Hi Jmail, its been over a week now and still I am getting bouts of hives. My dr did respond with let's see what happens. I am also feeling pretty achy and am wondering if maybe I'm just flaring. I will give until Monday and if I'm still getting them I will get back with her. I go for a blood draw on Wednesday might shed some light however she wanted to up the dose and if the hives are in fact from the myfortic I wonder if it will cause more. The cellcept was working it was just so hard to tolerate. Thanks for the reply.