Hi. I'm new here. I don't have a diagnosis yet. Just suspicion from a doctor and told to 'get to a rheumatologist'. In the process of trying to do just that.

My symptoms started with sore hand joints, progressed to the worst fatigue I've ever experienced. Then my hair started falling out. Just recently I have had mouth lesions, weird bruises, sore tissues on my feet and blisters. Just this month the redness/butterfly redness came up on my face. It is also on my chest and shoulders. For two weeks I've been unable to get rid of what I thought was a cold. I'm nauseous constantly lately.

I've tried using herbs and vitamins. Had a lot of success until last month. Now I'm depressed and having trouble finding a doctor that wants to accept me as a patient with my illness. Found another today that is considering taking me. I'm so ill that I'm ready to beg. We live in a rural area and most doctors here don't gave the 'proper facilities' to help.

Sorry for the long post. I'm just at my wits end. I was determined to beat this when the symptoms were milder. I can't believe how fast things went downhill. All I want to do is be well and the harder I try to be healthy the worse I seem to feel. Up until this started I was always doing something...hiking, gardening, playing with the kids. Now I find it hard to get out of bed. This past week all I want to do is cry. I'm NOT a cryer...now it's all I do in private.

Thanks for reading this far.