Thread: Hey guys i'm new here!

Hybrid View

Thanks

Red face Hey guys i'm new here!

Hello everyone my name is kellyjane, or kelly for short I recently got diagnosed with Lupus(SLE) in February and I wanted to join this forum to get to know other people who also share Lupus and to have a support group as well. I hope I get to talk to you all soon and have a better understanding of Lupus and maybe make a few friends ^_^

tgal is online now Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi Kelly! Welcome to our WHL family. While I am sorry that you need us I am glad you found us and decided to join. There are fabulous people here that will make you feel right at home. Feel free to ask any question that you have, vent if you need to or simply just stop in to say hello. That is what we are here for.

i look forward to getting to know you.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Welcome to the WHL family!

Don't be afraid to jump in and ask questions or offer your experiences. SLE is definitely a confusing disease and no two people seem to present with the same exact symptoms, which makes the initial diagnosis so difficult.

Thanks

hello kelly!!! very nice to "meet" you!! sorry that you have lupus but u have found s great site!!! im cecee