Thread: new to site

Thanks

Default new to site

Hello everyone--

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nicole and I was diagnosed with lupus almost five years ago. I look forward to being a part of the discussions on this forum--I have been reading a lot and decided it was time to join!

Thanks

Welcome, you will find alot of new friends and support here. We are happy to have you.
    Your friend in Texas, Jessica

Thanks

Default WELCOME NICOLE,

Welcome new friend,

We're glad you're here. I will echo Sunshine's statements; that you will find a lot of good friends here....and I might add, these folks have the biggest shoulders to cry on, the biggest hearts to hold on to, the strongest commitment to "family", if you will, towards one another.

I believe you will find this the ABSOLUTE best place on the planet for support, our administrator, moderator are the finest folks on earth. They will do all they can to help, if possible. This is one of the most comprehensive, user-friendly websites for lupus. I promise you won't be disappointed with the wonderful people you will meet here.!!

So, sit a spell, kick off your shoes and stay awhile....cause we got a whole lot of lovin' to share around here.

Again, welcome to your new family!!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Welcome Nicole! :lol:
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

Hi Nicole:

Just wanted to send you a warm welcome to this site and to say I hope you find here what you are looking for. This place has wonderful, understanding people who do know your struggles. Since you have had Lupus for five years I am guessing you have had many of your own frustrations and struggles. I find it always helps to have support especially during the difficult times.

Again, welcome and I am looking forward to more posts and learning more about you.

The beautifulbeluga

Thanks

Welcome to the family, Nicole! I'm glad you found us. (HUG) :angel:
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."