Thread: Update From Saysusie

Threaded View

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Update From Saysusie

Hello Family; I just wanted to give you all an update on my situation:
    I had the bi-lateral surgery on March 1, 2013. The surgery went well and all of the cancer was removed. A few lymph nodes were removed and sent to pathology. However, the surgeons felt that the chances were very good that they would be cancer-free.
    The "spacers" for the reconstruction were inserted. I will go once per week to have these temporaries inflated until I get back to my regular size. At that time, the permanents will be inserted, then it will be a matter of care and tweeking until everything is perfect.
    I had an issue with the wraps immediately following surgery. They were so tight that I could not breathe. That meant a trip to the emergency room to have them loosened. However, this caused a large bruise which now has to heal before the tubes can be removed and/or reconstruction can begin.
    I also developed an allergic reaction to the wraps and am dealing with a horrible rash and excruciating itching (uggh).
    The best news..we got the pathology report back yesterday and it was NEGATIVE also there was NO CANCER in the lymph nodes!! So, in spite of the small problems..the biggest and most important news was great!!
    I can have limited time on the computer, so I am told that I should be back by May at the latest. I miss you all terribly and cannot wait to come back home to WHL on a full time basis.
    I hope and pray that all of you are finding days without pain, stress, or suffering.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

BonusMom (03-09-2013), ItsLupus2007 (03-10-2013), jmail (03-10-2013), kim,l (03-10-2013), Nonna (03-09-2013), rob (03-10-2013), Shine (03-10-2013), SleepyInSeattle (03-10-2013), steve.b (03-09-2013), tgal (03-09-2013)