Thread: Weird stomach bloating!?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Question Weird stomach bloating!?

I recently have been having issues with bloating. This has never happened to me before. It isn't all the time, but occassionally my stomach will just bloat out and its just really uncomfortable. Not painful, but awkward feeling.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    It doesn't feel like fluid retention or anything like that, so i'm just really confused.
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,106 Posts

as i have said in a few other posts......
    for me muscles get inflamed very easily.
    an inflamed muscle is larger than a when it is not inflamed.
    this can cause the feeling of bloating.... without fluid retention.

it may be something else, but check for inflamation.

Thanks

If you do like me in this regard, it's like someone stuck an air needle in you while you weren't looking (or feeling), and over-filled you with air in the belly area. Doesn't seem to be "gas", but it is, and it doesn't seem to want to come out. Very strange, but I'll put on a couple inches around the waist with it sometimes. I do have digestive troubles, malabsorbtion, etc., so it's not new, just aggravatingly uncomfortable. My doc says "hmmmm" alot around me. "You're my mystery patient."
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

Hey I don't know if you've seen my posts lately in the group on facebook but my stomachs all jacked up too :/ They did an xray and found out that even though I have been having pretty significant diarhea, I am pretty backed up. Sooo. I have no idea yet whats going on lol I'm waiting for results on Celiacs tests right now Hope your stomach has gotten better since you posted.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, Interstitial Lung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 60mg Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, Trazadone, 8mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

My old profile on here http://forum.wehavelupus.com/member.php?22042-ritzbit

Thanks

I look five months pregnant : (
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"