Thread: I am so upset...

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default I am so upset...

I know I can't change the past and I know dwelling over it does no good but still I am angry. I sent for some records for my new Dr to look at. I recieved them yesterday. I was looking through them and was horrified to see I had tested positive for Anti-cardiolipin antibodies in 1998. I am PISSED! I have had 5 miscarriges and the loss of my son at 4 days old. Years of feeling like I was bleeding to death during my menstual cycle to the point where I had a hystorectomy a year and half ago and still they couldn't explain my nasty cycles. HMM maybe had someone looked at the test results. I even went to a fertilty clinic in the same hospital and still no one bothered to check. We were labled un explained infertlity. IUI's and IVF failed.

I was offically DX'd with Antiphospholipd Syndrom about 6 months ago. Oh how my life has been altered not by God but stupid Dr's!!!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

I am so very sorry that you are having to go through this. I know it is upsetting. Many of us have gone through the same thing. The key is giving yourself a time limit to letting all the hurt and anger out and then moving on. Sounds easy but it's not. The problem with holding onto it is that the stress of staying upset will make you more ill now and that is what you have to be concerned with. Sadly you can't change what happened but you can change what happens from now on. Mourn the past. Mourn the losses. Get pissed off and what they did and then try and move forward because you can't let their mistakes make you continue to be sick and that is what will happen if you stay upset about this now.

I had 4 miscarriages and can't fathom what you went through losing a son at 4 days. You have every right to be mad and upset. I just don't want it to make you more ill today.

My thoughts are with you. We love and care about you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

doublecamp52 (11-30-2012), jmail (11-29-2012), steve.b (11-30-2012)

Thanks

I am so very sorry, that you have to deal with this devistation. You have every right to be angry, very angry.
    But it is also important to try and get over the anger,but for now, vent, yell, scream and curse, because I know, I would.
    We are here for you and have an open ear, for whenever you need one.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

tgal (11-29-2012)

Thanks

I (we) have moved on were okay . I already know that the antiphophlipid is what most likey caused the miscarriges. I was angry when I found out but at least I knew why.It was more a less a slap in the face I guess. Just seeing it being missed all those years ago.

Thanks

I am so sorry you had to go through this. My prayers are with you.