Thread: Just saying hello again...

Thanks

Default Just saying hello again...

Hi There~ Here I am again I posted back in May which feels like moons ago. Since then I have switched Dr's (rhuem) which is looking like to be a good choice. I do have a + ANA not sure of the # and have been diagnosed with APS. My completement C4 came back low as well. My next appt is Monday I just went for a pulmonary function test this past Tuesday not sure how that went I'm sure I will know on Monday. My new Rhuem is concerned with my hematacrit, Hemoglobin and RBC they are all high and have been high for years she's the only one who is actually investigating it. Possibly she will send me to hemotolgist. She also said it's looking like lupus but's its such a large umbrella. I have been on baby asprin and 400mg of plaquinel for 5 months now. Just thoguht I'd say Hi as I have been reading a lot of info here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tomcatsgirl For This Useful Post:

steve.b (11-09-2012)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi There;
    I am glad that you are back, but sad to hear that you may indeed have Lupus. You are fortunate to have a doctor who is working hard to find an answer for you and who is willing to take all of your symptoms seriously. Your symptoms and lab results do sound like an auto-immune issue, but as you said, it is a wide umbrella.
    I wish you the very best and please know that we are always here for you.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

First let me welcome you back. We are glad that you found us again!

I too am sorry that you had to join us but I do want say that I am glad that you found a rhuemy that you like and that is looking into taking care of you. Please keep us posted on what he/she finds out. We will be here for you as you travel down this path
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome back. You know I hate to have something wrong with me but on the other side of it I feel as though I'm not crazy I just don't feel good or as good as I know I could. I am so thankfull for a new Dr who believes me she said to me it's a know wonder you don't feel well so many loose ends left loose. I know medicine is not an exact science and it takes time to get to the bottom of things however there is a diffrence in a Dr actually trying to figure it out instead of just brushing you off or making you into a ping pong and just shuffleing you from one clinic to the next with knowone connecting the dots. My new Dr assured me she is in charge of my care and it is not up to me to get the info from another Dr to her. If she sends me to another Dr for testing or what ever she will be the one to get that info back me. I left feeling hopefull which it has been along time since I left the Dr's feeling that way. I am anxious for Monday.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Sounds to me like you found a good one! I am so happy for you!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Welcome back!
    Lucky you! It sounds like you've found a great doc - hold onto her.
    Hugs,
    Marla