Thread: We Have Lupus

Thanks

Default We Have Lupus

I read this today and just have to share it with you all! I think it really shows what this website was built on and what it still stands for. Lupus is not just a by yourself problem, its a family problem, its something everyone needs help coming to terms with. I just think this is quite awesome lol http://suzyspreciouspearls.blogspot....ave-lupus.html
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, Interstitial Lung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 60mg Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, Trazadone, 8mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

My old profile on here http://forum.wehavelupus.com/member.php?22042-ritzbit

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ritzbit2 For This Useful Post:

jmail (11-05-2012), Leahc (11-07-2012), rob (11-05-2012), Saysusie (11-08-2012), steve.b (11-05-2012)

Thanks

She writes well. Thanks for sharing the link.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

Beautiful! I often think that my husband suffers because of my illness. He has to pick up the pieces that I don't. When I ask him if he resents it, he says "never". I am never sure that is totally the truth but then again, I believe he is a lot like the man in that story. He loves me no matter what...and this is our life.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

That was a beautiful story, thank you for sharing it with us. Since this group is a family, it is fitting to say the We Have Lupus. We are all here for one another, we support each other, comfort each other and share genuine care, concern, and love for each other.
    Thank You Again

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, lupus is definitely not something that should be handled on your own. Thanks for sharing that link with us.
    Living with Lupus Nephritis is not difficult but just a challenge.