Thread: Finally home!

Thanks

Default Finally home!

Well, I'm finally back home for an extended amount of time. I went to England to see my husband's family for the first time since we got married. OMG. What a trip. We went from London to Liverpool to Northampton and back to London to come back home. I forgot my favorite skin cream and my hands were cracking by the time we got home.

Then ten days later I was heading to Albuquerque for a Author-Reader event and I tried not to overdo it but I totally did. We were at the Hard Rock Hotel and they had the most amazing Cobb Salad. I totally indulged. I was doing so much, I kept putting off taking my pain meds, which I wound up paying for. Ugh. Still trying to balance out the pain and meds again.

So I just got home and started my week of doctor's visits with a trip to Rheummy. I finally got my blood tests and found out why they waited so long to call me last time. The lab took three weeks to run my tests. What the hell? Anyway, I never knew that if levels were dangerously low that it says Alert next to it, which was my iron level. But good to know for next time

We didn't get the tiny kitten. He went to a mommakitty and her new litter to be fostered. I was so happy to hear that! Yay! I bet he's precious

Anyway, taking ear drops for an ear infection. My PA said if it doesn't clear up quick, then go off MTX for a week and take the drops but I should be okay if I don't have a fever.

Thanks

Welcome back to the US. I'm so jealous - I would love, love. love to tour England.
    Your life sounds hectic like mine.
    Be careful and try to stop overdoing it.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,106 Posts

glad you had a great time.
    welcome back.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome back! I am glad to hear that your trip was good. But sad to hear that you are now paying for it :-(
    Get some rest, take your meds and get better OK??

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Did you eat the food, or stick with McDonald's and others of that ilk Jltoland? I never did understand some of the food over there... but then again, chicken-fried steak would probably turn tummies there... I want to get to Scotland someday, especially the Coldingham, Berwickshire area, and go see the "castle" of my forebears' (it's actually just an overgrown house made of stone), but I'm afraid of running out of belly bombers (aka: "greasers" or "sliders") while there...

Anyway, hope you get back on an even keel, and get to feeling better after your whirlwhind.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."