Thanks

Ritz,
    I hope that you are doing better!
    Hugs,
    Marla

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just checking in on you...any answers? Are you doing any better?

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

The vasculitis is starting to clear up it seems. I had an echo and ekg yesterday followed by a cardio and pulmonary appointments with the pulmonary hypertension clinic. I do not have pulmonary hypertension but my echo was off from the last times I have had them done. I have a 24 hr holter monitor on right now. Here is the album again. I added pictures of the spots that developed by the time I went to see my rheum last week, and my lovely holter monitor! lol http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...anas815/Lupus/
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, Interstitial Lung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 60mg Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, Trazadone, 8mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

My old profile on here http://forum.wehavelupus.com/member.php?22042-ritzbit

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wow, that rash looks really painful. Glad they worked out what it was though and that you have treatment for it. Hope you get to feeling much better soon xx
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

Are those the same pix as before ritzbit2? My eyes seem to be able to "see" the ones you linked to above, easier, if that makes sense. That does look more like blood vessel involvement to me now.

Don't you just *love* that monitor? When i woke up the next morning with mine, I'd pulled half the wires off the electrodes...
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

There are the ones from last time but the ones that were the newest ones in that folder are the newer ones. Almost all of the smaller spots have just faded to a lovely brown, which my rheum told me would happen because of the type of vasculitis it is. Some of the bigger spots are still a lot darker. I mananged to not screw up my holter monitor lol I was happy about that. I have a follow up appointment on Tuesday with my rheum and will also get a PFT done while I'm at the hospital. Busy day!
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, Interstitial Lung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 60mg Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, Trazadone, 8mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Have fun with that test. They make you do some really weird breathing stuff, and they'll give you a *free* inhaler when you've completed the test! Oh boy! If they do the blood gas blood draw, that's the worst part of it. My artery wanted to "run away!" from the needle, but they got it OK. They don't always do the blood gas thang. Depends upon the doc's order, *and* upon the tech who does the test, I think. My tech was nervous about doing it. Wear some old clothes, just in case you get a nervous one.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

I unfortunately get PFTs done every 6 months because of the ILD so I'm used to them. I hate them though lol I have that and my rheum appointment tomorrow, and have ANOTHER echo and cardio appointment next week. Am I done yet? lol

Thanks

Wow! and I thought once a year for the pft was bad... lol

Thanks

Not sure what the results of my PFT are yet because no one has called and have been too busy to call during the day. Went to my second cardio appointment today and they said that the problem a few weeks ago was that my septum in my heart didn't look good. They said today it looked much better and they think that the change last time had to do with me being in a flare. Very relieved that my heart is ok, though I wish they had an answer about my consistently high HR. They said they're going to continue to see me to make sure that nothing is happening that may make it necessary to take any kind of medicine for my heart. I'm not feeling well overall, but I think its more of a fibro flare up because of all the stress I've been under and then the fun of being on and trying to taper on my steroids. My body is like LET ME BE lol I got denied yesterday for my SSI so now I have to get a lawyer and appeal it.
    Last edited by ritzbit2; 11-14-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: I AM NOW A FIERCE PUPPY lol