Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does raynaud's always include a colour change in the affected extremities?

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies everybody. I appreciate all of your input.

Steve- Thanks. I hope I luck out too since I'm not great at advocating for myself. I get all tongue tied. I'm 38, you'd think I'd be over that by now. LOL

Darla- Good luck to you too, Darla.

LOL at ritzbt2. Purple index finger, eh? You could have fun with showing that off. lol

I don't think I've had any colour change. I've noticed my toes getting redder and slightly purplish but it's nothing very obvious. I tend to have an olive complexion but I don't think it's dark enough to mask a colour change. In the winter, my hands will get red and a start to turn a bit pale but if it's -30C, I don't think it's that unusual. LOL
    Nicole S

Acceptance is the key to happiness.

ITP - 1993
    Celiac - 2012
    Hashimoto's - 2012

CANADIAN

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I only get a color change when it's really cold. One time that sticks in my mind is when my and friends and I were going out and I reached out and scratched my back windshield to see how bad the ice was. They all freak out because my fingers were purple and I just thought it was funny because thats pretty normal. Mostly my fingers and toes get really pale, I don't really notice anymore. I got used to wearing gloves and fuzzy socks when I sleep and have discovered a heating pad works great when I just seem to warm up my feet.

Thanks

Frost...Brrr. Thanks Mica.
    Nicole S

Acceptance is the key to happiness.

ITP - 1993
    Celiac - 2012
    Hashimoto's - 2012

CANADIAN