I will see a rheumatologist in stanford hospital. There are a group of specialist in auto-immune disease to choose. I noticed that some of them are faculties in Stanford University who are very active and pioneering in research on auto-immune disease. there are also other clinical professors to choose. I am not sure which one is good. Is a faculty more related to research part and clinical professors are more related to practice? Could somebody give me suggestions? Thank you.