Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tendonitis?

Thanks

Steve,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Good news is my nephrologist is going to get me an appointment with a rheumatologist so hopefully soon I can figure out what is going on.

Thanks

All these replies are right in line with what I feel every day. I think the scary thing is being on 400mg daily of Plaquenil, taking over 2000mg of NSAIDs (Ibuprofen, Naproxen, you name it) a day, and I still have this debilitating tightness, stabbing pain, swelling and weakness in my joints. My right knee today, albiet after a busy weekend of heavy walking, was SO SWOLLEN I couldn't straighten it at all, and bent I felt stabbing pain. It was red and tender and nearly twice as big as my left knee. The sad thing is it doesn't matter how much ice or anti-inflammatories I take, they really seem to do little to help. : /
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus" ...Fortune Favors the Brave.
    ~ Diagnosed SLE Lupus, Endometriosis, Anxiety Disorder, IBS~
    Meds: 400mg Plaquenil, Prednisone 6-day pack (for flares), 800mg Ibuprofen 3x day, Xanex (rarely), Vicodin (rarely)
    Supplements: Omega 3/6/9 complex, 2000iu Vit D, Iron/B12, Calcium, Folate complex, Cranberry, Probiotic, MSM/Glucosamine.