I have been a voyeur of this site for awhile...time to get involved. I'm Lynn..have SLE. I was diagnosed a few years ago. After I got on plaquenil, my symptoms became very manageable. About 3 months ago, a ton of stress came my way and my disease has gone haywire. Back pain galore...no appetite...more hair loss...and skin that looks like I weighed 400 lbs and lost 300 of it..saggy..yucky. I have tried chiropractic adjustments...no help. I am now trying accupunture. I have only had 3 treatments, so the jury is out. I have also heard about the benefits of hyraluric acid supplements to help with joint pain and eye lubrication. I have been taking adderall to help with focus as lupus fog is alive and well. The adderall has been very helpful although I don't like the idea that I have to take drugs to stay awake and then more drugs to fall asleep. Basically, I am asking if anyone has any thoughts on anything I have mentioned. I feel like the quality of my life is slowly going away...and I want my hair back!! Any products that anyone can recommend? I haven't lost enough to need a wig, but what i have is sparse and lifeless. I welcome any advice...