Thread: Hi from me

Thanks

Arrow Hi from me

Hi undifferentiated connective tissue discease.looking like lupus is definite now.
    just searched on web found this site.
    love cats.
    on imuran and planequil.trying fro child.....started new hospital care in spring previously long battle...father with discoid lupus.
    lot auto immune bits in family.
    current issue joint pain.swelling fatigue rashes quite calm for now as not so hot today.

breezy
    Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Discease Raymaunds Syndrome Inflammatory arthritis Fibromylagia Mulitple Fibroids Heyfever

Thanks

Hello Breezy, welcome! Glad you found this site...I've found a lot of comfort here. I love cats, too. I also have other people in my family with autoimmune issues.
    ~ Morrison
    SLE and Sjogrens
    It's hard to take over the world when you sleep 20 hours a day (Get Fuzzy)

Thanks

Hi breezy, and a 2nd welcome to WHL forum. Be sure and talk with your docs about your meds if you're trying to have a baby. Good luck with that. My wife & I went 9 years before we had our first boy, and we had to use "Science!" for some help with that even (it was all my fault... tic).
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi, glad you found the site. I am new to the site and lupus and have found this site to be wonderfully warm and welcoming and full of great information. Everyone loves sharing from what I have found which makes life not so lonely.

Thanks

Hi and welcome breezy! I'm fairly new myself but because of the warmth here, I jumped right in! I agree with jmail, def speak with docs about a baby. Antiphopholipid syndrome often goes hand in hand with lupus and it's number one leading cause of miscarriage. It makes your blood "sticky" and basically clots out the baby or causes you to deliver preterm ( mst often due to placental issues) but with some aspirin and the right meds, possibly bed rest, you can have baby! I did! But I've also had many losses and found out the hard way about the syndrome. I'd also look into being followed by not jus an obgyn but a maternal fetal medicine doc, they specialize in all this "junk". Nice to meetcha' and good luck!
    *Darla*-forever awaiting answers-

Romans 5:5 "Hope does not disappoint"

"If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have none at all-and I'm Irish!"

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi and welcome to our WHL family. We are glad you found us. Make yourself at home and I look forward to getting to know you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Hi all
    Thanks for kind welcome.....much apreciated.
    ive sought gynae advice long time ago and rheumy reviewed my medication all done at moment just working getting lupus controlled again after poor care at previous clinic.
    plus losing weight.......
    yes im on imuran its not considered safe by most howver for me deemed it is as my lupus was doing mad things to me hence need get it back in its box.

a also see a dermatolgist........rheumatolgist and rheumatogy nurse.....about see hand therapist also having phsyiotherapy.
    and awaiting a piodartry referral for ym feet.

recovering from ankle high strain multiple injury having phsyiotherapy classes weekly plus daily exercises for that.
    nice meet you all.
    nice meet fellow cat lovers.
    regards anti phophiloid syndrome im not postive on both tests planequil which im on does thin my blood enough to stop me having issues.
    so no aspirin...........
    no need for it as yet no clots no miscarriages.......
    does run in some of family......
    without planequil i would have issues...................
    so bleed bit more than most when have blood tests.........just seen rheumatolgist going to monthly bloods soon.......doing ok now on imuran at 100mg of that and 400 mg planequil.
    previously on methotrexate 2 years stopped 6 months before we started ttc.............did have steriod injections they now stopped due to wishing loose weight and concern adding to poly cystic ovary inbalance.

i dont do things by small measures lol

breezy
    Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Discease Raymaunds Syndrome Inflammatory arthritis Fibromylagia Mulitple Fibroids Heyfever

Thanks

welcome breezy to whl family i have lupus in my family my mother has it i have it and my eldest daughter has it. i have 3 children all born premature and i have had lot of miscarriages they now know was probably from my lupus but many of have children or some are pregnant. i hope my daughter has no problems concieving she also has endiometriosis. but will use science if needed. i love my cat her name is puss puss she is tortoise shell. when we moved here she was abandoned by previous tenants and has now become part of our family. hence the name puss puss because we did not know what her name was this was how we called her and it stuck . look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks

Hi thanks alot...............

puss puss its nice name........endo i know that my relative got it real bad.
    yes fibroids a nuisnace........
    thats what our oldest is a tortoise shell tabbly mixture mines black boy hes 5 called inky oscar as hes a actor by nature.
    breezy