Thread: Hiccups

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hiccups

Ok Lupies, here's one for ya: recently (as in less than a month now), at night,when I turn over, no matter what position I was in prior (oh the places we could go with THAT comment BUT WE WONT) as soon as I turn over, I get hiccups. Sometimes just ONE hiccup, usually 1/2 a dozen. Each and every time. I rarely get hiccups during waking hours. Like I said, this is recent and only at night when I change sleeping positions which is frequently. Anybody else have anything like that going on?
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

Thanks

Wow, that is a new one to me. That has to be anoying. Mayyyybeeee, you are drinking in your dreams?

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

I used to burp (and other rude "guy" kinda noises - still do those I guess), but not hiccup, and not "consistently". That was just before they diagnosed my Hashimoto's.. How's your blood pressure &/or thyroid? I was getting mildly choked by my thyroid gland.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm on Atenolol for my blood pressure. I've not had my thyroid check for a couple years but I'm sure I will when I see the doc at the end of September for a tune up.
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"