Thread: Great Make-up to cover up facial rashes

Thanks

Default Great Make-up to cover up facial rashes

I don't want to sound like an infomercial or anything, but I just wanted to let you guys know about a great product I found recently. I have been really having trouble with the skin on my face, having periodic rashes, dry patches and continual discoloration. It seemed like I could never find a good color match for my skin, since my face was so blotchy. I had a friend tell me about Sheer Cover, you may have seen their commercials on TV. It's a mineral-based makeup that seems to soak into your skin instead of sitting on top of it. It's really neat because you mix the colors until you get the right shade. I love it and it really does cover everything I want to hide. So if anyone out there is looking to try something new, I highly recommend Sheer Cover!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is it better than Bare Minerals? If so, I think I will switch. I have seen the commercials and had thought about giving it a try!

Saysusie

Thanks

Default minerals

I tried Bare minerals last year. Unfortunately my skin didn't like it, it irritated my skin and made my pores look large and oily. But it did cover very well. I was surprised at how good the coverage was. I think it's probably best used by people who have small pores.

Sheer cover I've never tried so don't know how it compares to bare min.
    i love the smell of doughnuts in the morning. it's the smell of... victory!

Thanks

I've never tried Bare Minerals, so I can't compare them. But what I also liked about Sheer Cover was that it comes with a great make-up remover and a moisturizer to use before putting the make-up on. You'll have to tell me if you try and like it.

Thanks

I love Bare Minerals.

I also found a very good facial cream that is factor 25 sunscreen called Reviva which I use under my make up.

I am hyper sensitive to almost all sunscreens - especially on my face. They burn my skin and make my eyes tear. But Reviva doesn't do that and the Bare Minerals make up has caused me no problems.