Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: meltdown

Thanks

Oh Yes I remember that Rob, that must of been horrible for you. Im sorry. I hate that I can't remember crap!
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chikititalinda View Post
    Oh Yes I remember that Rob, that must of been horrible for you. Im sorry. I hate that I can't remember crap!

It's OK, my memory isn't what it used to be. I can't remember crap either.

This has been a terrible year. So many images that I can't get out of my head. Holding his hand, the Marine playing Taps. And then there are the dreams. Dreams that he's still alive, and it was all just some monumental mistake. They are so real that I wake up thinking they are true, only to realize that they're not.

All that has happened has caused a never ending flare for me. Emotional meltdowns happen pretty much all the time.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rob, I am sorry you had to go through that. 2 years ago, I was taking care of my grandparents so they didn't have to go into a resthome. I woke up one morning to my grandfather dead. For the longest time I thought it was my fault, I was going through pain with my lupus 2 kids, husband and my grandparents. For the longest time I thought had I just gotten up a little eariler I could have done something, had I been there I could have done something. The entire morning was burned into my brain for months after that. I finally came to the realization that he wasn't suffering anymore, he was in heaven the most beautiful place so beautiful we can't even imagine. If you ever need someone to talk too I am here for you and completely understand what you are going through.

I will be praying for you and for peace and comfort

Gretchyn

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackeight For This Useful Post:

rob (08-24-2012)

Thanks

Rob, Linda & Gretchyn,
    Just remember that we are all here for you. I wish that I could cook a good meal for all of you and give you some real hugs, as I'm doing for my friend who recently lost her husband.
    Sending all of you LOTS of cyber hugs,
    Marla

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

blackeight (08-24-2012)

Thanks

Awww Marla, how sweet of you <3
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That is so very sweet, thank you! I also love to cook but haven't been able to do the things I love in so long. I am also here for you anytime you need someone.

Gretchyn