Thread: meltdown

Threaded View

Thanks

Default meltdown

I don't know what the heck to make of this. I read on a nother message board that the prognosis for people with organ involvement is not as good as for people without it. I was fine one second the next, im having a sobbing spell, feeling really melancholic. Getting the stupid feeling that I'm going to dye from this horrible decease. I mean I'm smart enough to know that no one can predict your time of time. I just couldn't control my emotions. I mean I also got really angry at my husband and family because I know they mean well but they tend to 'baby' me a lot, I feel they treat me like I'm a porcelain doll and limit what I can and can't do. I know i've posted this before. I've told them about it before, but they just dont get it, I dont think they trust my judgement, granted sometimes I do overdue it, but thats my decision to make...AYE im just frustrated. Im not as sick as I use to be, Thank God, and Im not as sick as some of you here, although Im not in remission Im aiming for it and hopefully will reach it. I don't want to become depressed over things I have no control over, I want to enjoy life like its my last day without it actually being my last day. Whew, feels good to put this down, as I don't want to tell my husband of my thoughts today. Not that we don't talk, I just don't want to give him something else to worry about. Thanks for listening.
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chikititalinda For This Useful Post:

blackeight (08-19-2012)