Thread: Hi there

Thanks

Smile Hi there

Hi everyone, as you can see i am new to this forum, i am a 48 yr old female, who was diagnosed with lupus and fibromyalgia, raynaulds, ra etc etc back in 1992, have been in remission only a few times, but i have been in a flare for the last 18 mths.
    Nothing i take or do is budging this nasty, and im at my wits end..
    So at this very moment i cant write too much because of the pain, i will hopefully try again when it isn't as bad. Hugs xxxooo

Thanks

Welcome, banga! Sorry you're not feeling as chipper as you'd like to, and that it ain't budgin' for you. We have to come up with a different name from "flare" for something that lasts over 6 weeks, ya know?... tic - How do you like your docs?
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

Welcome and let me say that I am so sorry that you are suffering so much at this point in time. I am not sure if I have ever been in remission and most days are painful but I know one day there will be a little relief. The best part is that you found us!!!!! The members here all know what you are going through and show you that you are not alone and that we get through this one step at a time together. You have questions answered by individuals who have asked them before. You will find your greatest access to knowledge right here and the most amazing support system. I am so happy you are here with us now!!!!!!!
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

welcome i am sorry things are not so good now but we are here for you.