Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sharp stabbing nerve pain

Thanks

No referral to the dermatologist made! The GP was pretty certain I had something called pityriasis rosea which can at it's worst last up to six months and they think - but don't know - that it's caused by a virus. I did have a temperature at the appointment and she's putting this down to my night sweats and aching joints and muscles.

As for the stabbing abdomen pain; I guess they've given up trying to find what that is and it's something I'll just have to put up with. Thank you all for your support though!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Ignore this post. It was meant for another thread. Deleted
    Last edited by tgal; 09-19-2012 at 12:43 AM.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackeight View Post
    I have these pains and was just recently diagnosed with Lupus. i also have stabbing hip and back pains and (sorry for being blunt) but my butt cheeks hurt. I have had mri's, ctscans, mylograms, ex-rays, epiderals, s.i injections with no relief before they diagnosed me with Lupus. no one could find out why I am always in pain until the bloodwork came back twice positive and the third time was very high. I am not saying you have lupus cause I am not a doctor and I can not diagnose you. But you have a lot of the same symptoms that I do. The yawning thing comes and goes so does the feeling blue and tired. I can have it for a month or a couple of weeks and then its gone and I can be good for the same amount of time and then its back. I am sorry that you are having these issues, but you have come to the right place for support and understanding. I have found a lot of great people on here that are more than happy to share their story and to support you in this struggle.
    I have a question about your butt cheek pain. For about three weeks, I have severe pain in my butt cheeks, in the lower part, the part you sit on. It feels like muscle pain, but not like sore muscles, like after exercise. When getting up from a sitting position, I can barely walk, because my bottom hurts so much. Do you think it could be from the hip? I also have alot of hip pain.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).