Thread: Shooting and flesh eating virus

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angry Shooting and flesh eating virus

I don't know if I had posted this before, My mind don't work right some days but if I did then this is an update to it.

Stress in my family right now is really bad, way more than normal. It is bad enough my mom is in the hospital and now all this. Anyway last week my cousin, and his son were fighting, now from what I understand they have been fighting for years and his son is not a good person and has always been in trouble with the law since he was a little kid. Now my cousin is 55 and his son is 23. They were in there yard fighting from what I have been told the son left and went to someone else house and started fighting with them, in the process of the second fight he bit the person, he left and went back home and while he was gone his dad got a gun and hid in a closet. When the son came home he went to looking for the dad, opened the closet door and was shot in the chest with a rifle. He died that day. Well some time during the fighting and shooting he bit my cousin.

My cousin was arrested for murder, his wife came and bailed him out on the way home he had a heart attack, when he got to the hospital, they said not only had he had a massive heart attack, but because he was bit he had that flesh eating virus. He also gave it to the other person that was bitten. They have my cousin in the ICU in a drug induce coma, he has had 3 different surgeries, we don't know if he is going to live or not. We don't know if the other person that was bit is going to live or not, they are in the hospital as well.

They had to do any autopsy on my cousin Rocky and we were told that he was on the new drug Bath salts, and was more than likely trying to eat his dad and the other person. What I don't understand his the police see there Rocky has had issues before I mean he was caught stealing a car back in January and he beat his father up back about a month ago, he had to go to the hospital that, but they say because Robert got in the closet after Rocky left and the Rocky came back and was shot that it is murder. But what if Robert was hiding in the closet because he was scared of Rocky. I mean Rocky had already beat him up before. I don't know it is a mess and everyone in the family is upset or fighting about it.

I just hate to know that Robert if he survives has to live with killing his own son. That has to be one of the hardest things to have to do, because I know that he really didn't want to shot him, I am thinking that he was scared for his life.

Please say a prayer for my family as we really need it right now

Thanks everyone
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Thanks

Goodness Leaann, this is awful. I wish you and your family peace and strength.

brenda

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Brenda, it has been hard, especially with my mother also in the hospital, she has kidney failure, and then last night we thought her sister was going in the hospital, she had a liver transplant back in 07. So it has been a mess and I am the one in the family that has to see about everyone and deal with all this. I am doing my best to hold it all together it is hard when my husband and I just got back together a couple of months ago after being seperated for 6 months. But I am hanging in there. And I can say at this point I am still in remission.
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Thanks

Oh wow, Im so sorry you're going through this. Sending gentle hugs, prayers and strenght your way hunnie.
    Diagnosed in 2010 with SLE, recurring pericarditis, pericardial and pleural effusions. Fibromyalgia, Avascular Necrosis on both knees, IBS, Gastroparesis, migraines, DVT's, Pulmoray Emboli. Arthritis, pinched nerves and bulging disk all on the neck. Hyperthyroid issues. Neuropthy, anemia and insomnia "taking it one day at a time, what more can I do"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chikititalinda For This Useful Post:

leaann (06-06-2012)

Thanks

Lea,
    Thinking of you - HUGS
    Marla