Thread: Out of the hospital

Thanks

Default Out of the hospital

A recent outbreak had put me in the hospital for a few days....when the LUPUS flairs up so do the rest of mny auto-immune diagnosis...last time this happened it made my Raynauds go crazy shutting down all the small arteries in my heart giving me a CVA, this time we caught it first...but back on prednisone...which is bad for the liver....it's a catch 22 situation...but I will not give up the fight!!!!

stjames

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Stjames;
    I am so happy to hear that you are home and especially that you caught this flare up in time. Has the prednisone affected your liver? Do you also suffer with pericarditis? How long will you have to be on prednisone this time and how many milligrams are you taking?
    Do you live alone or is there someone who can help you at times like these?
    You are in my prayers and I pray that you can have many days without flare-ups!
    yes, it is a catch 22 - that is why this disease is so insidious! Take good care of yourself!
    Saysusie

Thanks

Sue....the prednisone raised my enzyme levels in my liver dangereoulsy high. Being in remission for liver cancer I can take no chances with anything going through my liver. No percaditis as far as we know at this time.
    I was one 100 mg a day but stopped the prednisone as soon as we saw it was affecting my liver enzymes as badly as it was...luckily my wife has been through all this since day one with me and my doctor does make house calls when I need him...he's a god send!!!!
    Thanks Sue

stjames

Thanks

From http://www.glycostory.com/88888888

4 stories match the search parameter lupus Page 1 of 1

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy / Lupus / Fibromyalgia [Listen to this story]
    Summary: Jerri was a very active woman who enjoyed a number of physical activities. After being involved in an accident, some discs in her neck were fused and she was in constant pain and was unable to leave her home. After being on glyconutrients for 3 days, her pain began to lessen. Today, she is living pain free and is starting to skydive again.

Systemic Lupus Recovery [Listen to this story]
    Summary: Terri Mock was an avid musician and vocalist. With her lupus condition, she began to degenerate quickly, and neared the point of not wanting to live anymore. After taking glyconutritionals, her health greatly improved after 3 months.

Lupus Arthritis In Arms And Hands [Listen to this story]
    Summary: Lanette experienced extreme pain at times due to the lupus condition which she developed in her arms and hands. Rather than taking painkillers, she opted for glyconutritionals, and since taking them has no more pain.

Auto-Immune Disorders / Fibromyalgia [Listen to this story]
    Summary: Was diagnosed with lupus, degenerative discs, fibromyalgia, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, bursitis and had nerve damage (myopathy).

Thanks

WOW...thanks for the info maybe the Glyco's can help me top get away from the morphine and help with the other auto-immune problems. I gotta take the time to sit and read the link...THANKS SO MUCH

stjames

Thanks

Here is an interesting article that discusses what you can expect when adding these additional resources to your body.
    http://www.glycoscience.com/glycosci...?FILENAME=K011

These are nutraceutical foods - that is, foods with pharmaceutical properties. Any doc worth his salt will tell you to eat properly. This is exactly what you will be doing when you add the glycos to your diet. But very few actually inquire in depth as to exactly what one is eating.

Thanks

Thanks so much!!!!!! That was really nice of you to follow that up with another link.

My deepest thanks

stjames

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Glad you're back Voodoo!

Thanks

SO AM I!!!!! SO AM I

stjames

thanks