Thread: hot spot

Thanks

Default hot spot

This is going to sound weird. For about two weeks now, I have a part of my body get extremely hot.
    It is right below my left cheek, butt cheek that is, the upper part of my back thigh. It is the size of a hand, it feels hot from the inside, but not hot to touch. It feels like I am sitting on a heating pad, that is on the hot setting.
    At first I ignored it, but it has been going on for a couple of weeks now, about 10 times a day.
    I tried to look for a pattern, but couldn't find one.
    I have had the opposite before, where I would have a part of my body that got cold, but this is just strange.
    Please tell me, somebody else had this before.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 1,205 Posts

Sorry Debbie. Never had this happen. If it keeps up you might want to see a doctor.

Let me know. Now I am curious!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Thanks Mari,

It is not painful, but it is sure bizzare. I asked my hubby to check it out, because I can't see the back of my thigh, but there is nothing to see.
    I really don't want to see the doctor for that, all he is going to say is," it's probably a lupus thing".

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

I have had weird sensory things like that before. I get it down the back of my left leg. Sometimes it feels like a hot cup of water was poured down the back of my leg. I thought it may have something to do with a torn disc I have in back, but I'm not sure. Whenever I mention it to my drs, they never seem overly concerned or they chalk it up to the lupus. Sigh.
    Graves Disease 2007, Ceilac's Disease 2008, Lupus 2012.
    "Не дай мне Бог сойти с ума."
    God, please don't blow my mind. - Aleksandr Pushkin

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I get this too, I'm not really concerned about it either. It doesn't hurt or anything just feels odd. I get them mostly on my cheeks, ears, and arms.

Thanks

It disappeared as sudden as it appeared. Until this thread came back up, I had forgotten about it lol. One thing is for sure, I don't miss it.
    Thanks for the reply.

Debbie

Thanks

I get something like this. It's more like when a dog gets a "hot spot" where it's very itchy and rash-like. I have one on a certain spot on my side. That's the biggest one and the one that's the most irritating.