Possible Infection and UTI and Addison's Symptoms..scared...help!
So for the past week I have had symptoms of what seemed to be a sinusitis. My daughter is being treated for it currently and so I think I got it from her. My rheumy also said my last labs looked ok but that I had some bacteria in my urine so if I was having any symptoms I should see my PCP and get a culture done. I also had some spotting yesterday once(I stopped having a cycle a month ago although i'm not sure if it's from the adrenal issues or my IUD birth control,etc. I had the bacteria issue in my urine happen to me a couple weeks ago and had all this wrong with my urine(i posted on here about it)and then i got the culture and the protein level had gone down to 1+, the bacteria had lessened and the rest of everything was normal again. I had never taken any meds so it was left alone. Anyway, I've also been having adrenal issues(posted about that a few times too)and I've read all about it and the Addisonian crisis potential which can be brought on by stresses like infection, environmental triggers and emotional upset, etc.
My PCP's office can't get me in for evaluation until June 5th because I switched primary's since the last one didn't seem to be too into patient care/bedside manner and just kind of told you what he thought it was and prescribed whatever for it and sent you on your way. I've been having low grade temps in the 99s, rashes, ...wow talk about brain fog, i am sitting here staring at the word rashes and it looks like it spelled wrong the longer i re-read it lol....ugh.....ANYWAY....temps, rash, loss of appetite, fatigue and weakness, fog, joint and body ache, burning pain, shakiness, nausea, headache and some dizziness, just a really off kind of feeling....yesterday i also had some chest pain and one short episode of tachycardia along with a short-lived sweat i broke out into. i'm just not sure what to do since I can't get in to see my PCP and I figure if I have to go to the ER they aren't gonna know much about my potential adrenal insufficiency....i don't want to wait it out because adrenal crisis scares me. I am currently on 10mg of pred because being on 7.5mg wasn't enough. My cortisol was still very low even though that is the physiologic dose. Anyone have any suggestions?
Sorry if I confused anyone with this post, my fogginess is confusing me and I kind of feel jumbled so I'm not sure if all this came out right! lol
Hope you all are well.
*LadyBug*- Epilepsy Dx: 2003 & UCTD w/SLE features Dx: 2009 SLE/Lupus Dx: May 12th 2011--Current Meds:
Methotrexate- 2.5mg 4 pills 1x/week
Folic Acid- 1mg 1x/day
Protonix 40mg 1x/day
Bentyl- 10mg 4x/day, Miralax- 17g 1x/day
Vit. D 800IU's 1x/day
Lyrica- 75mg 1x/day
Flonase 50mcg 2 sprays each 1x/day
Wanna know my story, just ask!