Thread: Teens With Lupus Website

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Teens With Lupus Website

I'm trying to put together a website specifically for teens and young adults with lupus, or other autoimmune disorders. Right now I'm still putting it together but I'm looking for some feedback on it so far. If you could post your thoughts either here or on the feedback section I would really appreciate it

http://teenswithlupus.weebly.com/index.html
    Last edited by ritzbit2; 05-19-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: probably help if I put the website link! lol
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, Interstitial Lung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 60mg Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, Trazadone, 8mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

My old profile on here http://forum.wehavelupus.com/member.php?22042-ritzbit

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

i have seen you change so much in the time i have been a member here.

all i can say is

WOW
    well done.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

ritzbit2 (05-23-2012)

Thanks

Thank you : ) I have been working on it for hours because I'm motivated to get it done lol the hardest part is making links to pages on the website without having a million pages on the top bar lol its time to call it quits for the night. I hope to finish what I have in mind for it so far tomorrow.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, Interstitial Lung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Fibromyalgia, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 60mg Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, Trazadone, 8mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Very nice job, Ritz. I am very impressed.
    Young lupies need something like that, for sure.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

ritzbit2 (05-23-2012)

Thanks

Thanks I have been adding a little bit to it each day but I have been so not with it I didn't get anything done to it today. Its running alot more smoothly now though and I found out how to get it to pop up in searches If you put in "teens with lupus" on bing or yahoo its on the first page along with the facebook page I made You have no idea how happy I was when I figured out how to do that lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh i really like this, I like the blog part.