Thread: Hello Jaycee

Hybrid View

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hello Jaycee

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and that your collectables are doing well. I hope that you are right and that everyone else is feeling better and able to lead active and productive lives. :lol: If that is the case, then I do not mind that the board is inactive.
    I shall also miss St. James. However, I am praying for his continued strength and for his complete health.
    Do not forget that we are always here for you at WeHaveLupus should you ever need us.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Saysusie, I will certainly keep looking in from time to time. One thing I might mention, recently the new dermatologist I found happened to mention that the clothing I was wearing on the day I visited him was not appropriate. Previous doctors had just said to stay out of the sun and always wear long sleeves however what they did not say was that the material in the blouses had to be 50 plus sunblock which is a very dense cotton one that when you hold it to the sunlight you cannot see through and not the cotton blouses that I was using. I found a great hat 50+ a new umberella with a 50+ lining (which I lost within the first two weeks and am hoping the finder will return it) 50+ lipstick and face cream and driving gloves at the Cancer Shop but still have to find some nice materials for a couple of new tops and skirts. My friend who also has lupus was surprised when I told her what he had said she also thought she was doing the right thing by covering up but like me was choosing the wrong materials. In light of this maybe some of your readers might like to reassess their wardrobes. Although it is autumn here at the moment we still had almost 30 degrees yesterday so the sun is a major problem over here. Regarding St. James I think a lot of people would have him in their prayers. and look forward to his improvement. Well that's all now from down under. Jaycee

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default 50+ Sun Block

Jaycee;
    I have been living with and dealing with Lupus for almost 20 years and that is the FIRST time that I have heard about wearing clothing with 50+ sunblock in the material. That is information that I think we should have had LONG AGO!!
    I am so glad that you shared it. I will now begin to search for clothing that boasts 50+ sunblock. Especially an umbrella (by the way, I hope that your is returned to you).
    I hope that you continue to do well and that you continue to share with us!
    Take Care of Yourself, Always
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie