Thread: Chronic kidney disease

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Chronic kidney disease

I got a huge issue that I am worried about. I had some blood work done, the doctor didn't call me back on it well cause he likes to wait til I come in. I had to go by and pick up some papers to go the another doctor I was seeing yesterday when they handed me the wrong blood work papers I was asking for. I got the papers on the test that they have not told me about. I should these papers to my other doctor and was then ask if any one had suggested that I have chronic kidney disease. She said I needed to talk to the doctor that issue the test.

Here's why I am worried, my mom has chronic kidney disease and her's is at stage 3. That's first worry about it. Secondly last week I developed and issue that has really concerned me. It is not an everyday issue but a large concern some days I can not urinate, and when I do there is something in the urine that looks like crystals. I went to the ER about this was given an antibiotic and told the issue would go away. I have made an appointment to go to my doctor that treats me for lupus but want see him til next week.

This is a huge concern for me. Anyone else have chronic kidney disease and does it run in your family, even though I know it can be a big part of lupus?
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

sorry i cannot offer any help....
    but i wanted to let you know, we are listenning.
    i hope you sort it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Steve,

I hope that we get it sorted out soon it is kind of bothering me just thinking about it, cause I know what my mom has went through and it was not good.
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline