I have noticed an area in my chest just below my collar bone lhs, where I can put in three finger tips in a hole in my self and through the skin feel my bones, as all of the tissue and fat has gone in this area about the size of an egg. I also have a patch the same on the top of my left leg and a small dint on my left arm, with a dint forming on my right arm.

Does anyone else have these dings holes in your tissue?

What meds do you take? What is the long term prognosis?