Thread: Seems like God has forsaken Me

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Seems like God has forsaken Me

Been awhile since I posted here and maybe I should have sooner. But, my computer crashed, got a new one, went on vacation, and that turned into a total nightmare.

I went through hell trying to find a flight home and missed all my flights when I did finally make it back home and also they lost my luggage

Found out that my left side of my body is starting to give out on me. I keep telling people that God has a reason for everything, just sometimes it takes a while to see why he does what he does. I saw a few things over the 30 years since I have knowwn I have Lupus.

I seem to be losing my faith with everything going on right now. Or maybe I am just feeling sorry for myself. But, I just don't feel much either way anymore. Seems the tears some easier then my laughs.

I did get my seeds for my planters started yesterday. That helped me allot. I have a very understanding husband, married me even though he knew I had Lupus. And understands allot. What he does is look up things and learns about it, so he can understand it more.

But, today is not a good day. Hoping someone has been through I what I am going through. I have had faith for years and now I really do not feel that it is there.

Melody

Thanks

Dog gone! I typed a comment and not sure what happened to it?

Anyway, so sorry you are having a bad day! Very glad you have a support system! Some of us are not so fortunate and that really stinks on days when hug is needed.

I try to remind myself that there is always someone out there having a worse day than me and I hold tightly to the mantra "this too shall pass". Feel better soon!
    Diagnosed in 1991 with Fibromyalgia, followed by SLE Lupus, Raynaud's phenomenon, Sjogren's Syndrome, Vertigo (Autoimmune inner ear and/or CNS), neurogenic bladder and colon.

Thanks

I used to tell myself and friends that there is ALWAYS someone is worse off then me. And yes, that this too shall pass. But the passing could be worse and that the worse is coming my way. I will know more next week. Please keep me in your prayers
    Melody

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,106 Posts

hi melody,
    i was wondering where you had got to.
    sorry life is not easy at the moment.

i totally understand about loosing your faith.
    many people with terminal ailments and cronic pain turn to or away from god.
    remember there is a forum here for faith and fellowship.

please know there is many here who do not believe, but do care greatly.
    there is also a great group of caring christians who can help you.

please open up as you need.

thinking of you in your time of turmoil.

Thanks

Melody, You are definately in my prayers. I'm so very sorry things are so tough for you right now. Cyber hugs! Tammy
    Diagnosed in 1991 with Fibromyalgia, followed by SLE Lupus, Raynaud's phenomenon, Sjogren's Syndrome, Vertigo (Autoimmune inner ear and/or CNS), neurogenic bladder and colon.

Thanks

Thank you Steve.b and Tammy. Shows you how well I was paying attention. Thought I had post this on the faith one. Coming here and reading forums and telling my story in that seems to make me feel better. A bunch of us with the same illness and chatting seems to help me allot.