Has anyone had to drop out of school, even just temporarily, because it just got to be too much on top of everything else? I feel like I need to right now to get myself where I want to be, but I feel like my family will be so disappointed. I don't want to hear about how I'm doing nothing with my life while I'm not in school. But all I want to do right now is nothing. I want to enjoy my summer, start to feel better, de-stress, and read a freaking book! That last part probably sounds dumb but I love reading and have had so much going on this past year I have not read a single book that I have gotten. I just want to feel like me again. Right now I'm a really crabby, stressed to the max, b!tch version of me. I want to take the time off to get myself physically and mentally where I need to be to do all the things I have planned.

I'm afraid my family is going to make me feel bad for not working and not going to school. My boyfriends solution to this is for me to apply for disability and move in with him because he won't expect too much from me and won't make me feel bad about it (though he doesn't want me to stop going to school either). I don't know if thats what I should do though. I feel like doing all this will be like taking the lazy way out, but right now I just want to be "lazy". I want to rest. I NEED to rest.