Thread: skin sensitive products

Thanks

Default skin sensitive products

So im hoping to be able to get some good advice on a few beauty products for people with lupus i have been trying couple things but hate spending the money when they may or may not work for me. The first one would be a good foundation? Something to help cover the butterfly rash or even on days that dont have it that will not irrate my skin. The next product would be a good antipresseriant/deodrant im sweatin so much more that i cant stand it and havent been able to find one that happy with. The last one would be the best sunscreen i have found one that doesnt seem to irrate to bad but just wanna see if theere is one better. Thanks for any suggestion

Blog Entries
    Thanks

To help cover the rash get a green stick, in make-up isle, it will help cut back the redness when you put on base. Cetaphil products are great for skin sensitivity. Best sunscreen I found is that nutrogena 100 spf, it's light to wear and affordable, I really love they're spray sunscreen. Also a small bottle goes along way and it doesn't irritate my skin. OH Also I get really bad dark circles under my eyes from the lupus and have found the garnier under eye darkness reducer stick thingy works great, I swear by that stuff. It's in a small green tube, like the size of lip gloss, that rolls on your skin and you will find it in the face soap and face lotion isle.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mica For This Useful Post:

Chesterwin (04-23-2012), Codi98 (04-22-2012), Ellie Hansen (04-30-2012)

Thanks

Hi Codi,
    I HATE sunscreen on my face, so I found a powder form of it from Bare Essentials that doubles as a face powder. It was a bit pricey, since I bought it at Macy's, but it worked great, even in the direct sun when we were traveling in Greece. For the rest of my body, I used Aveeno sunscreen, and I really liked it.
    I'm not super-sensitive about deodorant, so Degree works just fine for me.
    I'm also not much of a make-up user, but I do like Estee Lauder products, also from Macy's.
    Hugs,
    Marla

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

Codi98 (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Hi Codi,

I find using Dove products works best for me! For there Deodorant, nutrogena spray on sunscreen waterproof is what i normally use and as for make up! Im with Marla I love love the bare essentials for Foundation... it doesnt irritate my skin and is not super expensive and a little goes a long way =)

hope that helps
    Panda

AmandaPanda
    "We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to panda_lupo For This Useful Post:

Codi98 (04-29-2012)