There is little I can say beyond my empathy for your situation except keep on fighting. Get another doctor to diagnose you and declare that you are disabled. Write your newspaper, call your congressman and shout from the rooftops until you get some real action. A friend twenty years old who could not get treatment through her insurance and could not afford the medications and frequent labs and doctor visits asked me what to do. While it is crazy I told her to move to Canada. She now lives and works in Vancouver where her disease is treated at no expense to her. This is not an answer for you except the get crazy part. Don't let the slim and stupid people, doctors and courts wind up killing you.