Being newly diagnosed, I have so many questions. I try to call my rheumy, but her nurse seems so agitated to have to answer my questions. Not having a support group in my area makes it hard because I have nowhere to turn. Hopefully someone in this group may be able to help me.

First question is regarding Raynauds. I have had it occasionally over the past year, but since this flare began in February, it never goes away. My feet, hands and nose hurt most of the day and night because they are so cold. Is this normal? Can I do something to make it better?

Next question. I have been having shortness of breath when I walk across a room or sometimes just sitting still. Is this something I should be concerned about or is it related to the fatigue I am experiencing?

Last question. Six weeks ago I had an UTI. It took 2 rounds of antibiotics to eliminate it. Every since then, I have had small to trace amounts of blood and 1+ protein. Since I have decreased C3 and C4, should I be concerned. My PCP does know, but he says to just monitor it. I know this is not a large amount, but if I can help prevent kindey problems please let me know.

I am sorry to bog you down with all these questions, but I don't know where else to go. If anyone has any advice, please let me know.

Thanks again for all your support and inspiration already.