I feel so down today. My boyfriend's son just got on probation and he has already broken it. He refuses to go to school, even though the probation officer has made it a part of his probation that he has to go to school, unless he is sick and he isn't sick. He is so angry and I can understand that as his mother legally abandoned him and he has no choice in the matter of which parent he wished to live with. What makes it so horrible though is that he takes it out on us. He won't talk to us or communicate and stays in his room all the time, except the weekends when he goes to his friend's house without permission , again another violation as he has to be at home by 9 pm 7 days a week. I don't know what is going to happen to him as he is on his way to juvenile jail. I don't know how many times the probation department will allow him to violate the terms of his probation before they incarcerate him. I am about ready to leave this situation and would if I had enough income to live on my own. But with the lupus, fibromyalgia and my age, I just can't work full time anymore. Don't even know if I could keep a part/time job? I just don't know what to do. At the moment, it takes the two of our incomes to keep this place going. Another problem is that his son's mother won't pay child support and we don't know where she is. We think she went to Sweden, but don't know for sure. Please pray for me.