Thread: Pupil sizes?

Thanks

Question Pupil sizes?

This morning I woke up as if I had partied all night long. That was not the case.. I went to sleep at 10 o'clock. I felt SO groggy and drowsy. Anyway, I looked in the mirror and my pupils were too different sizes. Is this normal?
    "Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it's all small stuff."
    -Robert Eliot

Dx: Potential Lupus, Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease

Rx: Prednisone 5mg 1x daily, Lyrica 75mg 2x daily, Omeprazole 200mg 1x daily, Xanax .5mg prn

Thanks

Lexie,
    I can't think of anything, unless it is some weird reaction to a drug that you are taking. If it persists, ask your doc about it.
    Hugs,
    Marla

3. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

tripLexie (03-19-2012)

Thanks

If you recently hit your head, get it checked out by a doctor. In fact if they are still different, I would make an appointment sooner than later. Hope this is just one of those things.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bunny28 For This Useful Post:

tripLexie (03-19-2012)

Thanks

It ended up going away an hour or so after. I am taking new meds, maybe that had something to do with it. I also hit my head.. 6 months ago LOL. Thanks for the replies!
    "Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it's all small stuff."
    -Robert Eliot

Dx: Potential Lupus, Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease

Rx: Prednisone 5mg 1x daily, Lyrica 75mg 2x daily, Omeprazole 200mg 1x daily, Xanax .5mg prn