Thread: Hi!

Thanks

Default Hi!

Hello!
    I recently came across this site in a google search and thought I might as well join!
    I've been diagnosed with SLE for about five years and have relatively moderate flares. I have recently(as of last month) started doing the MTX injections and a dose of prednisone every other day. The recent change is what brought me here and I suppose I could offer some advice to newbies and probably learn quite a bit myself here. Thanks for reading and hope to be interacting soon!

Noelle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noellecwhite For This Useful Post:

EdurO (03-14-2012)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi Noelle! Welcome to WHL. We are so glad to have you with us. Please make yourself at home and, once again, welcome to the WHL family!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Hello Noelle, Welcome to WHL!

Thanks

Hello Noellecwhite!
    I'm new here myself. Just received my first ANA results last week. I'm seeing the Rheumy later in the month. ON pins and needles. Have known it was something wrong with me for sometime.

Welcome and let's stay in touch! I have lots of questions.

Ciji

Quote Originally Posted by Noellecwhite View Post
    Hello!
    I recently came across this site in a google search and thought I might as well join!
    I've been diagnosed with SLE for about five years and have relatively moderate flares. I have recently(as of last month) started doing the MTX injections and a dose of prednisone every other day. The recent change is what brought me here and I suppose I could offer some advice to newbies and probably learn quite a bit myself here. Thanks for reading and hope to be interacting soon!

Noelle
    Last edited by tgal; 03-14-2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Question repeated from another thread

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by New2Lupus View Post
    Hello Noellecwhite!
    I'm new here myself. Just received my first ANA results last week. I'm seeing the Rheumy later in the month. ON pins and needles. Have known it was something wrong with me for sometime.

What are normal, mid, and high ANA results? Does anyone know? My results were positive. My doctor said my body was full of inflamation. Just curious. Welcome and let's stay in touch! I have lots of questions.

Ciji
    I know it is hard to wait but please try and ask a question in only one thread at a time. If you ask in too many places the answers are too difficult to find. I answered your question in the other thread and I am going to erase that part of the question from here so you can get all the help you need from our members with little confusion.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

hi noelle.
    welcome

we have a few new members who are in college.
    you may be able to answer a few of there questions about lupus and study.

it will be nice to get to know you, through the forum.