I have to write EVERYDAY. I'm an accountant for a very successful oilfield service company that is extremely busy, but somehow... They still feel the need to freakin' handwrite their invoices. My boss is 87 and VERY set in his ways. I still have to type up these invoices in out system, which hardly bothers me at all (doesn't irritate my hands/wrists/fingers or neck, as long as I sit right hehe) but writing the invoices KILLS. I have to crank my neck while writing them. My hand hurts so bad after just a half hour of writing. On bad days (like today), it's nearly impossible to even right one invoice up. And on these days, my handwriting is terrible because I don't have the actual energy to write neatly.

I'm on Celebrex for my joints that consistenly bother me. But I'll get more severe bouts of pain in the ankles, knees, and wrists. The celebrex doesn't help those little attacks. What can I do to better this for myself? I see the doc next week, but I've got over one hundred invoices to write-up before then. PLEASE share your stories of what you do to better this sort of situation.