I'm new here. I thought maybe you guys could help answer some of my questions. I'm getting frustrated with not having an answer on whether or not I have Lupus. People have told me I'm too young (I'm 22). I had two positive ANA tests, but my anti-DNA came back negative. Does that mean I can't have Lupus? I've been seeing a rhuematologist every three months, but she hasn't let on that she thinks it's anything. I don't know how to ask either. My rhuematiod arthritis test was negative too. I've been having really bad pain in my long bones and joints. It feels like something is inside my bones and pushing out. Sometimes it's piercing, sometimes it's throbbing, but the pain always radiates. Sometimes it hurts so much my arms and legs just go numb. Recently I've been having the strangest chest pains. And I'm always tired, no matter how much I sleep. What is this? I've always been active and taken really good care of myself, so it's frustrating to not be as active as I was. Thanks for your help.