Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appt. tomorrow, second 'stab' at a diagnosis

Thanks

Good job, Lexie!
    Let us know how the lab results turn out.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Well, I called yesterday and today. They said "Well, some of the results came in, but we are still waiting on some others. We'll call you then, bye"

WHAT THE HECK??!?

That's fine, that the others aren't ready yet, but could they of not told me the other results? Is there a reason they'd do that to me? OH, the waiting will kill me this weekend.
    "Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it's all small stuff."
    -Robert Eliot

Dx: Potential Lupus, Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease

Rx: Prednisone 5mg 1x daily, Lyrica 75mg 2x daily, Omeprazole 200mg 1x daily, Xanax .5mg prn

Thanks

Some of the result may take a week! Your lucky they will tell you on the phone, I have to make an appointment as the dr wants to discuss it. I think this is good as I don't self diagnose then.
    Desley
    For every dark cloud there is a silver lining!
    Diagnosed: Lupus; mesenteric panniculitis; fat nacrosis;

Thanks

Just got a call from the doctor's office. I have to go in tomorrow to 'discuss the results'. You were right, Desley! Though I am a little unsettled because I was told they would call and tell me the results over the phone, good or bad.

EEEEEEK.
    "Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it's all small stuff."
    -Robert Eliot

Dx: Potential Lupus, Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease

Rx: Prednisone 5mg 1x daily, Lyrica 75mg 2x daily, Omeprazole 200mg 1x daily, Xanax .5mg prn

Thanks

It will be fine no name of a condition is going to change you. You will still be the same person that you are walking into the dr as you will be walking out! Also the only benefit you get from names is the correct medical treatment. Remember you are the same person no less and no more but you are informed now! Good luck!
    Desley
    For every dark cloud there is a silver lining!
    Diagnosed: Lupus; mesenteric panniculitis; fat nacrosis;

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desleywr For This Useful Post:

steve.b (02-21-2012), tripLexie (02-22-2012)

Thanks

Yes, I agree. I'm not so much 'scared' but anxious, I don't care so much what condition is given or not, but that there is one so I can begin the proper medical treatment.
    -Robert Eliot

Thanks

TripLexie,

What were your final results? I didn't see a follow up so but read the thread and was wondering.

Thanks!
    Ciji

Quote Originally Posted by tripLexie View Post
    Yes, I agree. I'm not so much 'scared' but anxious, I don't care so much what condition is given or not, but that there is one so I can begin the proper medical treatment.