Thread: worst flare ever!

Thanks

Default worst flare ever!

Yesterday morning, I got up and felt ok, except for the morning stiffness. I had noticed, that I was swollen all over, my face, eyes, arms, hands, upper body, thighs and knees, except for my feet and ankles. It looked like a bad edema all over.
    Usually, when I am swollen like this, I have to urinate alot and get rid of the fluid. But yesterday, I only urinated ca. 4 times all day and the swelling stayed with me.
    Even with the swelling, I didn't feel bad.
    At about 11am, I've got one of those ocular migranes, no pain, just zig zag lines in my field of vision, it lasted about 30 minutes.
    I was off work yesterday and I am off today.
    It was my husbands birthday yesterday, so I made him his favorite food, homemade Lasagne. I had already cooked the noodles, made the sauce and all I had left, was putting it all together and throw it in the oven.
    As I got up to finish the dinner prep, I got very dizzy and a wave of extreme weakness went through my body. I had a hard time standing up, or moving my arms. It was def a huge lead blanket that was draped over me. With help of my hubby, I did finish the Lasagne.
    I then started to get nauseated and had a slight sore stomach.
    Needless to say, I didn't eat ( that is rare). All I wanted to do, is going to bed.
    This morning I got up, a little less swollen. I slept for 9 hours (rare), went to urinate and my urin was totally clear, no color to it. I still feel yucky and somewhat weak, but a little better than yesterday.
    I am glad that I am off work today as well.
    I think this is a flare, today I have alot of joint pain.
    The way I felt yesterday, is the worst I have ever felt, with a flare. It was so bad, I considered going to the hospital.
    Well, I have wined enough. Thank you for listening.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

So sorry you're feeling so miserable. In light of how poorly you're feeling, I'm sure your hubby REALLY loved his lasagna!

Take good care of yourself.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

sorry you are feeling so poorly.

Thanks

Hey Debbie,
    I'm sorry that you are feeling bad. Have you checked in with your doc? Do you need a bit of a meds adjustment?
    Take care and get better.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Thank you guys.
    I felt a little better yesterday, but this morning I feel bad again. That is because I have to work from 1pm -10pm today.
    Marla, I am still pretty much without any meds, because of my high liver enzymes. I am going for a standing order blood test today. If that test is still bad, my rheumy has to think of something. Right now I only take a Mobic or Flexiril once in a while, to give my liver time to heal.
    Something has to be done though, I can't go on like this.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

I too am am sorry that you are feeling so badly! I agree with the others. You really need to have this checked out.

Let us know what happens
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~